by Staff Writers | Jun 17, 2016 | Comment Now
Laptops aren't exactly in short supply – the hard part is selecting the great ones from the also-rans. Don't fret, though: our team of reviewers have selected the finest and best-value laptops so far in 2016.
Of course, laptops come in all shapes and sizes, with different specifications and price points – and we’ve tried to ensure our top 10 reflects this diversity:
- Dell XPS 13 (from $1,799)
- Apple MacBook Pro 13in with Retina Display (from $1,999)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (from $1,349)
- Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 (from $699)
- Dell XPS 15 (from $2,499)
- HP Stream 11 ($199.99)
- Dell Chromebook 13 7310 ($969.10)
- Microsoft Surface Book (from $2,299)
- Apple MacBook 12in (from $1,999)
- HP ZBook Studio (from $5008).
Remember that what’s good for us may not be ideal for you, so the above order doesn’t necessarily reflect a hierarchy based on the best or best value.
There’s no need to restrict yourself to this list either, because there are plenty of other good laptops – and from other brands such as Acer, Asus, Lenovo and Toshiba – available. Just be sure to follow our advice in our laptop buyer’s guide and shop around.
First review: Dell XPS 13.
Please note that some HTML content may have been removed from this article to improve the viewing experience on mobile devices.